Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Boycott KFC!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    dude, we all know that Micke D's is the best.[/sarcasm]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Mr. E Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2002
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Heh, un-happy meals is funny.

    ---B.j.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I always wanted to mentally scar children for life.

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ November 10, 2003 06:25 PM: Message edited by: One Classy Bloke ]</font>

  4. #14
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And with Furi Kuri, you can turn that dream into a reality.
    in any case, does anybody know why the PETA protested against Burger King and McDonalds?
    I personally love KFC and Burger King - when it comes to fast food of course. But that stuff can never beat home-made food, or the kind you get in professional restaurants.
    Anyway, i'll be sure to not go to KFC until i hear an update on this issue.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was thinking a little and even if you protest they _might_ eventually change their ways but while you are protesting this is still happening.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member kles's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    As awful as it is, I eat there as much as I usually do.

    Therefore I am not eating there.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member justwildbeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    745
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well I"m not a fast food person at all. Now KFC has silly tv ads that claim a piece of fried chicken is healthier than something. A burger? Oh close enough :/

  8. #18
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Actually, when I go to fast foods, most times I only eat french fries and some sundae... I'm vegetarian, so I don't eat meat, fish, etc.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member NeoTom's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2003
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You should boycott KFC because of cruelty to Tom. A couple of weeks back i'd been to a party and had to go straight to work from the party in the morning, by lunch I was starving and someone mentioned getting a KFC so a couple of us drove up to pick some up. We got there and the drive through was closed! That sucked, so we went inside to order. We had to wait 40 minutes!!! We could of left I guess, but I get stubborn. Such inhumane treatment. Then after eating it I had a bad stomach all day. I suppose that could've have been somethin to do with the amount of it I ate, or the over indulgance at the party, or the lack of sleep, but i'm blaming KFC.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Templar Zeratul's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Subway &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; ALL

    *walks out*

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •